Salary & Benefits
£16.50 per hour (£17 per hour on weekends)
Senior Nurse - Home Close, Fulbourn
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Nurse to join the team at our Home Close care home. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure that the delivery of person-centered care approaches and nursing care meet the NMC code of conduct.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Skills and experience
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Previous experience of working within a Care Home.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RN) with an active NMC PIN
This position is for 37.5 hours per week on day shifts and will include alternate weekend working.