Care Co-ordinator - Biggleswade
Salary & Benefits
Care Co-ordinator – Biggleswade
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at our branch in Biggleswade as a Care Co-ordinator. Reporting to the registered manager you will be responsible for ensuring that service users receive their arranged visits at a time that is appropriate to the individual wherever practical. Visits should be allocated appropriately to care workers, whilst also providing support to care workers, service users and/or families.
Skills and experience for a Care Co-ordinator
- Previous administrative experience is essential.
- Previous experience working within the homecare industry is desirable.
- Working knowledge of staff plan roster an advantage.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
Level 2 in Team Leading desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available
- Hold the on-call phone on a rotational basis (including evenings and weekends)
- Some care calls maybe required for which mileage will be paid
Manorcourt Homecare is the division of Healthcare Homes Group which specialise in providing care services for people who wish to remain living in their own homes for as long as possible. Please visit our website www.manorcourtcare.co.uk for more information.
The successful Care Co-ordinator will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.