Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Eaton Socon, St Neots
Salary & Benefits
£9.20 per hour
Interested in joining our team at The Hillings?
We are looking for like-minded people to join our Healthcare home family. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join our night team. This is a great team to join and we can offer on going support and training.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
We can offer 36 hours per week as a Senior Care Assistant. The hours will be 8pm - 8am (with an hour paid break) and will include alternate weekend working.