Home Manager - Park House
Salary & Benefits
Home Manager – Park House, Peterborough
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our successful business.
Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of 37 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
At Healthcare Homes we pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
We are seeking a driven and ambitious individual to be responsible for the daily management of Park House and to be accountable for the home’s operations and activities. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial acumen, previous experience in managing a care home and share our desire for success.
Park House Nursing Home is a high quality service that provides nursing care for up to 49 older people, some of whom may be living with dementia.
The Home Manager will manage all aspects of the home’s operation in order to deliver high quality care to residents in accordance with organisational standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies. They will ensure all company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to. They will ensure the home meets or exceeds financial targets and all expenditure stays in line with budgets. They must build trusting and close relationships with residents and ensure all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standard.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the care sector
- Registered Nurse (PIN active) essential
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- Able to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a nationally recognised company, we would like to hear from you.