Maintenance Manager - Bank
Salary & Benefits
£9 per hour
The quality and appearance of our care homes create the first impression for visitors and are a source of enjoyment and great pleasure for our residents and their families. Our Maintenance Teams take huge pride in maintaining our buildings to the highest possible standards.
Blandford Grange is a modern purpose built care home, tastefully decorated, providing a warm friendly and welcoming environment. Blandford Grange can accommodate up to 63 residents and specialises in both nursing and dementia care. The home offers a comfortable living environment for residents with en-suite facilities, well-furnished lounge areas and dining rooms along with our beautiful landscaped gardens with raised flower beds.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the home is kept visually in good order.
- Ensure all maintenance checks are carried out in accordance with established procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Home Manager.
- Painting and redecoration of all areas within the home as requested by the Home Manager and per the maintenance schedules.
- Plumbing as required including sinks, toilets, drains, washing machines.
- Ensure that basic electrical maintenance is carried out safely, eg changing of light bulbs, replacing correct amperage plug fuses etc.
- Check all electrical items meet PAT testing requirements or supervise external professional.
- Ensure all maintenance, decorating, cleaning products, gardening tools and any other equipment is stored safely..