Registered Nurse - Bank - Aldringham Court
Salary & Benefits
up to £17.85 per hour
Registered Nurse - Bank shifts at Aldringham Court.
Aldringham Court are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RN) with active NMC PIN
If you are looking to become part of a fantastic team, who grow and learn from each other then this is the job for you, you will come part of a family at Aldringham Court. What more could you want!