Registered Nurse - Days - Ashley Court
Salary & Benefits
£17.54 weekdays/ £18.10 weekends
Registered Nurse - Days
48 hours per week
Ashley Court is a purpose built, 60 bed care home focusing on elderly nursing (frail and dementia) care, designed with three separate units. With a team of experienced registered nurses and care assistants, Ashley Court delivers a high standard of nursing care to suit each resident’s needs.
The rate of pay for this position is- £17.54 weekdays and £18.10 weekends
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Experience of elderly care is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN