Registered Nurse - Days - The Chase
Salary & Benefits
Registered Nurse - Days.
The Chase Care Centre, Watford, Hertfordshire.
If you are a committed and enthusiastic Registered nurse with a Valid NMC pin then we would love to speak with you!
The Chase is a 110 bed nursing and residential home based in Watford. We are looking for RGNs to join our team on day shifts, we can offer full and part time hours
Key responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide leadership, guidance, management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Participate in staff supervision, training and development.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN