Salary & Benefits
Home Manager – Home Close, Fulbourn Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our successful business.
Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of 37 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
At Healthcare Homes we pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
We are seeking a driven and ambitious individual to be responsible for the daily management of Home Close and to be accountable for the home’s operations and activities. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial acumen and share our desire for success.
Home Close provides residential and nursing care and accommodates up to 72 residents. It is located within a quiet residential area of Fulbourn where its position ensures peace and privacy for our residents.
This role holder will manage all aspects of the Home’s operation in order to deliver high quality care to residents in accordance with organisational standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies. Ensuring that all company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to and that the home meets or exceeds financial targets. Building trusting and close relationships with residents and ensuring all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standard will be essential
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the care sector
- Qualified RGN with an active pin registration
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- Able to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a nationally recognised company, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Emma.email@example.com