Administrator - Part time (Swaffham)
Salary & Benefits
£8.70 per hour
Administrator- 20 hours per week
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Branch Manager and Registered Provider for the day to day administration of the branch, ensuring all processes are carried out in accordance with the established procedures. This position will be based at the Swaffham Office.
Skills and experience
- Previous administrative experience is essential.
- An ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business both internally and externally.
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- This role is for 20 hours per week, flexible hours. Shifts to be discussed at interview
- Experience in the Care sector would be prefered but not essential
- Care Competant or willing to be trained as Care Competant is also prefered
Manorcourt Homecare is the division of Healthcare Homes which specialise in providing care services for people who wish to remain living in their own homes for as long as possible.
The successful Administrator will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.