Care Assistant - Days - Home Close
Salary & Benefits
£8.20 per hour
Care Assistants - Home Close
Home Close is a 72 bed Nursing and Residential care home set in Fulbourn and are looking for like-minded people to join the team. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. You may have not worked as Care Assistant or indeed in the Healthcare industry before but have the right attitude and a big heart which is the perfect starting point, we will support you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with personal care needs in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to this role.
Specific Day Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of meals as appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of social activities within the daily routine.
- Undertake shopping for individual residents when requested by the registered Home Manager.
- Develop good relations with all relatives and visitors.
We can offer full and part time positions on day shifts. These will be 8am - 8pm and include alternate weekend working.
Golden Handshake - Up to £600
This is being offered to all new Care Assistants who join Home Close before the 31st March 2019 and will be paid at three service milestones subject to terms and conditions.
The £600 will be pro rated for those working part time hours (less than 36 hours per week).