Salary & Benefits
£10 per hour
Second Chef / Cook
Cedar Court, Witney
£10 per hour
Cedar Court are looking for an outstanding Second Chef to provide first class food and hospitality within the needs of a care home environment. It’s all about doing things a little bit differently.
As a Second Chef within Healthcare Homes you will demonstrate creative flair, nutritional understanding and leadership skills, combined with a genuine interest in the people we support. Highly valued and popular with residents, families and staff, our chefs are key personalities within our homes.
Skills and experience for the Second Chef opportunity;
- Previous experience working as a professional Chef/Cook within an elderly care environment is desirable.
- Experience of designing and cooking nutritionally balanced meals incorporating any specific dietary requirements.
- Excellent planning, organisational and presentation skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- To be able to demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Flexible approach to work and ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Being able to work flexible hours across all shifts.
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work