Salary & Benefits
Maintenance Operative - Sandown Park
Sandown park is a 95 bedded home. The home provides high quality nursing care, eldery care and supporting residents living with dementia. Sandown Park is arrange over 3 floors and is located in Windsor, Berkshire.
Sandown Park are recruiting for a Maintenance Operative to join their team working 30 hours per week. The quality and appearance of our care homes create the first impression for visitors and are a source of enjoyment and great pleasure for our residents and their families. Our Maintenance Teams take huge pride in maintaining our buildings to the highest possible standards.
As a Maintenance Operative you wil be responsible for:
- Ensure that the home is kept visually in good order.
- Ensure all maintenance checks are carried out in accordance with established procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Home Manager.
- Painting and redecoration of all areas within the home as requested by the Home Manager and per the maintenance schedules.
- Plumbing as required including sinks, toilets, drains, washing machines.
- Ensure that basic electrical maintenance is carried out safely, eg changing of light bulbs, replacing correct amperage plug fuses etc.
- Check all electrical items meet PAT testing requirements or supervise external professional.
- Ensure all maintenance, decorating, cleaning products, gardening tools and any other equipment is stored safely..
- Previous maintenance experience.
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment is desirable.
- Good general DIY skills.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.