Salary & Benefits
£7.83 per hour
Kitchen Assistant - Cedar Court
Full time hours
Located in Witney, Oxon, Cedar Court is a 63 bed residential and is a registered home for older people with nursing and dementia care needs as well as having a specialist unit for younger people with disabilities.
They are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to join the team on full time hours.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the head chef/cook in the effective operation of the kitchen.
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff
This role will include alternate weekend working.