Barking, Near Needham Market
Salary & Benefits
£7.93 per hour
Domestic Assistat- Full or Part time
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at Barking Hall, Barking, Needham Market as a Domestic Assistant. You will be responsible for undertaking the daily cleaning duties required within the care home.
Key responsibilities of a Domestic Assistant
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care home environment is desirable.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to take a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
None essential but full training will be provided.
- Bank Shifts available
- £7.93 per hour
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
The successful Domestic Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.