Registered Nurse - Nights - The Chase
Salary & Benefits
Registered Nurse - Nights.
The Chase Care Centre, Watford, Hertfordshire.
If you are a committed and enthusiastic Registered nurse with a Valid NMC pin then we would love to speak with you!
The Chase is a 110 bed nursing and residential home based in Watford. We are looking for RGNs to join our team on night shifts.
Key responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide leadership, guidance, management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Participate in staff supervision, training and development.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN