Salary & Benefits
£8.00 per hour
Home Meadow, Toft
Home Meadow is situated in the quiet West Cambridgeshire village of Toft and overlooks unspoilt countryside. With 49 beds, as well as residential care, we provide specialist care and support for individuals with dementia.
We are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join our team. This is a for 24 hours per week, and will include alternate weekend working.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.