Salary & Benefits
£7.83 - 11.30 per hour
The Chase, Watford
Maternity Leave Cover (37.5 hours per week)
In a view to start end of May 2019
The Chase is one of our largest homes located in Watford with capacity for 110 residents. We are recruiting for an Administrator to join the team to cover Maternity leave.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to achieve results
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the home’s administrative procedures and to ensure all administrative duties are carried out in accordance with the established procedures.
- Answer and deal promptly with telephone queries.
- Deal with daily correspondence including post and email.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare new starter personnel files including referencing, DBS and terms and conditions of employment.
- Maintain employee personnel files and information in accordance with company procedures including, sickness, holiday records and training records.
- Liaise with payroll with starters and leaver information.
- Prepare contracts for residents.
- Assist with admissions and discharge forms.
- Organise staff meetings and prepare minutes as necessary.