Community Care Assistant - Loughton
Salary & Benefits
£9.70 to £10.70 per hour plus mileage
Community Care Assistants - Loughton and surrounding areas
£9.70 per hour (weekdays) and £10.70 per hour (weekends) mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working every other weekend)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Driver and non-driver roles available
- Experience is not essential - fully paid induction training and shadowing is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQs in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Loughton in Essex and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.
A Care Assistant’s role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
If you have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you would expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.