Registered Nurse - Days - Avon Lodge
Salary & Benefits
£36,036 per annum (based on a 42 hour contract)
Avon Lodge is a modern and spacious home on the outskirts of Bristol. For rest and relaxation, Avon Lodge has a well-equipped hairdressing salon, garden and patio area where residents can relax when the weather allows and a café. We have a wide range of activities to suit our residents are catered for including group and individually based interests and hobbies. Our activities organisers ensure there is a varied programme for social and leisure pursuits.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- £16.50 per hour with paid breaks
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme