Salary & Benefits
£17-18 per hour
Clinical Lead at Cedar Court
Cedar Court is a registered home for older people with nursing and dementia care needs as well as having a specialist unit for younger people with disabilities. We can accomodate up to 63 residents.
We are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join our team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
This will primarily be working day shifts but flexibility of shift pattern is desirable to the needs of the business.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme