Salary & Benefits
£8.25 per hour
Park House, Peterborough
Part time hours - 9am - 2.15pm (includes alternate weekend working)
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at Park House, Peterborough as a Domestic Assistant. You will be responsible for undertaking the daily cleaning duties required within the care home.
Key responsibilities of a Domestic Assistant
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care home environment is desirable.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to take a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.