Community Care Assistant (part-time) - Norwich
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.71 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistants - (part-time) - Norwich
£9.71 per hour to £10.71 per hour plus travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential - we provide full induction training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Free use of company bicycles offered to non-drivers - helmets provided
Our teams work across Norwich and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the bathroom
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
Non-drivers may be interested in our Kickstart scheme which provides free use of motorised bikes. Assistance offered with the cost of setting up via Kickstart. Please visit these sites to learn more:
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!