Team Leader - Part time (Watton)
Salary & Benefits
£9.40 per hour, plus paid mileage
Part time Team leader
20 hours per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader:
Previous experience working within an elderly care environment is essential.
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable.
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
Part time 20 hours per week
Will include hands-on care.
To be an integral part of the on-call phone rota.
Work alternate weekends.
To assist and provide additional support to the local office (Watton) as and when required including covering calls in emergencies.
Education and Qualifications:
Level 2 certificate in team leading / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
Level 3 in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
Full driving license and access to a car is essential.
The successful Team Leader will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.