Eaton Socon, St Neots
Salary & Benefits
£8.30 per hour
24 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at The Hillings Care Home as a Domestic Assistant. You will be responsible for undertaking the daily cleaning duties required within the care home.
Key responsibilities of a Domestic Assistant
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care home environment is desirable.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to take a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
None essential as full training will be provided.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. We are a provider of care homes and homecare, exclusively in East Anglia, offering a uniquely different choice for the elderly.
The successful Bank Domestic Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.