Care Assistant - Nights
Salary & Benefits
£8.85 per hour
Care Assistant Night
Full & Part time positions
At Healthcare Homes we respect, support and provide excellent opportunities to our team members. With competitive rates of pay of up to £8.85 per hour basic rate with enhancements.
Overbury House are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.or bank holidays and potential to increase pay with qualifications and career progression.
The Hours for this role at 8pm-8am
Skills and Abilities:
- Develop good and effective relationships.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Supporting residents with a hand to hold or an ear to listen when needed.
Specific Night Duties:
Assisting in the provision of resident’s breakfasts in accordance to their individual plan of care.
Working with other staff team members to ensure a happy, clean, and safe environment for your colleagues and any visitors to the home.
Complete an annual night workers health assessment.
We will support with your career aspirations through a fully funded induction programme and opportunities to further your career with comprehensive learning and development.
We offer an unlimited refer a friend scheme which pays up to £1000 per hire, 28 days paid annual leave per year and a service recognition scheme rewarding commitment and loyalty.
We are looking for experienced carers and/or applicants with the right attitude and commitment to work alongside our very dedicated team, and make a real, positive difference to our resident’s lives.
At Overbury House we provide nursing and residential care for elderly frail and residents who are living with a dementia. Despite the complex needs of our residents we aim to maintain and improve our residents’ abilities so they continue to live their life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Ultimately, Healthcare Homes strive to provide excellent quality of care; together we respect with compassion we care and through commitment we achieve.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Then apply today online or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01206 987499 for more information.