Community Care Assistant - Attleborough and surrounding villages
Attleborough and surrounding villages
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.25 per hour, PLUS paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistants.- Attleborough and surrounding villages
Earn £9.75 to £10.25 per hour plus travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- Competitive rates of pay, paid mileage PLUS travel time
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Flexible shifts available, full and part-time hours available
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Fully paid induction training provided – previous care experience not required
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Attleborough and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.The duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the facilities
- Shopping either with or on behalf of our service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and want to make a difference, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!