Community Care Assistant - Attleborough, Diss and surrounding villages
Attleborough, Diss and surrounding villages
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.25 per hour, PLUS paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistants.- Attleborough, Diss and surrounding villages
Earn £9.75 to £10.25 per hour plus travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Competitive rates of pay, paid mileage PLUS travel time
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Fleixble shifts available, gauranteed contracted hours offered
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Fully paid induction training provided – previous care experience not required
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward for all new staff
Our teams work across Attleborough, Diss and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.The duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the facilities
- Shopping either with or on behalf of our service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to and we are providing vaccinations to all our front line staff.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and want to make a difference, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!