Community Care Assistant - Ashill (Watton)
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.01 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistant. - Ashill, Watton
Earn £9.51 to £10.01 per hour PLUS paid travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join us. We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage and paid travel time
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work around Ashill and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the facilities
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!