Community Care Assistant - Gorleston (Lowestoft & Gorleston)
Salary & Benefits
£9.31 to £10.31 per hour plus paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Gorleston & Lowestoft
Pay rates £9.31 to £10.31 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to providing quality care to join us. In return, we provide a rewarding benefits programme:
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- Guaranteed hours
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Care experience is not essential as we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Further training and development opportunities including qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward for all new staff
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to and we are providing vaccinations to all our front line staff.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/