Community Care Assistant - Gorleston (Lowestoft & Gorleston)
Salary & Benefits
Up to £9.70 per hour plus paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Gorleston & Lowestoft
£8.80 to £9.70 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Gorleston, Lowestoft and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users