Community Care Assistant - Gorleston (Lowestoft & Gorleston)
Salary & Benefits
£9.31 to £10.31 per hour plus paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Gorleston & Lowestoft
Pay rates £9.31 to £10.31 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team. We can offer full-time or part-time hours, weekends, evenings - permanent employment and bank staff.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- Guaranteed hours
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Gorleston, Lowestoft and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
If you do not own a vehicle, you may be interested in our Kickstart scheme. Please visit these sites to learn more:
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!