Community Care Assistant - Broxbourne
Broxbourne and surrounding areas (Waltham Abbey, Hoddesdon, Cheshunt)
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.50 per hour plus paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Broxbourne and surrounding areas
£9.50 per hour (weekdays) and £10.50 per hour (weekends) mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Broxbourne and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toilet assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or for service users
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.