Community Care Assistant - Loughton
Loughton and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£10.45 to £11.45 per hour plus mileage
Community Care Assistant - Loughton and surrounding areas
Earn £10.45 to £11.45 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
A new challenge and bright future awaits you here at Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group) as demand for our homecare services continue to grow. Our amazing carers are striving to ensure our services are available to the most vulnerable. You could be joining them and embark on a career steeped in reward, opportunity and variety whilst making a huge difference to the lives of others.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full time and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working every other weekend)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone
- Driver pay rates: £10.45 to £11.45 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
- Non-driver rates: £9.21 to £10.51 per hour
- Experience is not essential - fully paid induction training and shadowing is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- 'Refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Loughton in Essex and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and quality of life while remaining in their own homes for as long as possible.
A Care Assistant’s role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal hygiene, showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
There has never been a better time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video