Community Care Assistant - Brooke and Poringland
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.95 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage
As demand for our home care packages continue to grow here at Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group), there has never been a better time to join our incredible care teams who are already providing invaluable support in the community.
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage - includes commute to and from home address AND paid travel time between calls
- Flexible shifts offered - full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, working alternate weekends is required)
- We can accommodate mornings only; shifts start at 7am - weekdays and weekends available or blocks of either 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 10pm
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Free DBS check
- Care experience is not essential - we provide full induction training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Brooke, Poringland and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. The duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Basic meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toileting assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
If you live in Brooke, Poringland, Trowse Newton, Tuckswood or any surrounding villages, and have the unique qualities required for this exciting role, we would welcome your application.
Please visit https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/ to see all our current vacancies.