Community Care Assistant - Watton
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.25 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistant - Watton, Wymondham, Shipdham and surrounding areas
Rates from £9.75 to £10.25 per hour PLUS paid travel time & mileage at 25p per mile
A new challenge and bright future awaits you here at Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group) as demand for our homecare services continue to grow. Our amazing carers are striving to ensure our services are available to the most vulnerable. You could be joining them and embark on a career steeped in reward, opportunity and variety while making a huge difference to the lives of others.
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage and paid travel time
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Watton and the surrounding areas - which includes Shipdham, Wymondham, Hethersett, Hingham, Ashill, Methwold - helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. The duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!