Senior Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£10 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Days
Home Meadow, Toft
Home Meadow are recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to join their team on Day and Night shifts. Home Meadow is a 49 bed home, providing residential and dementia care.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for supervising and assisting our teams of Care Assistants in providing personal care to all our residents and attend to their daily needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
This will include alternate weekend working.