Community Care Assistant - Dereham
Salary & Benefits
Earn £9.75 to £10.25 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
Community Care Assistant - Dereham (must be car owner/driver)
Earn £9.75 to £10.25 per hour PLUS paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
A new challenge and bright future awaits you here at Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group). Our amazing carers are striving to ensure our services are available to the most vulnerable and, as demand for our home care packages continue to grow, you too could be joining them as we continue to extend our reach in your local community.
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage and paid travel time
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Dereham and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain in thier own homes for as long as possible. The duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Basic meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toileting assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://jobs.healthcarehomes.co.uk/
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!