Senior Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£9.05 per hour
Olive House is a 45 bedded residential care home. Olive House is conveniently situated in a small village some eight miles south of Norwich, this ensures where possible our residents have an active social life, regular trips are organised to the local theatre, garden centres and the Suffolk and Norfolk coast.
The hours for this role are-
7:30am till 7:30pm or
7:30 am till 1:30pm
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the registered Manager to ensure that a high standard of care is delivered to residents.
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Promote and encourage all staff to provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.