Salary & Benefits
£8.30 per hour
Part time hours (2 x 14.25 hours)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Beaumont Park as a Kitchen Assistant. You will be required to assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within and preparing suppers.
We are recruiting for 2 Kitchen Assistants to join the team. Each will be for 14.25 hours and will be made up of one shift one week and two the next week, this will include alternate weekend working.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the head chef/cook in the effective operation of the kitchen.
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff.