Salary & Benefits
£9.35 per hour
30 hours per week (5 days per week)
£9.35 per hour
Hillcroft house is a 42 bedded home that provides elderly and dementia care for their residents. Hillcroft House are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere
To manage the administrative procedures within the home as directed by the Home Manager. You’ll provide an efficient and confidential administration service for our home.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the home’s administrative procedures and to ensure all administrative duties are carried out in accordance with the established procedures.
- To ensure that all residents/visitors are welcomed into the home, visitor book is completed, appropriate person notified of their arrival.
- To answer the telephone promptly and deal with enquires in an accommodating, respectful and caring manner. Ensuring that confidentiality is always maintained regarding staff, residents and clients.
- Prepare new starter personnel files including referencing, DBS and terms and conditions of employment.
- Maintain employee personnel files and information in accordance with company procedures including, sickness, holiday records and training records.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare contracts for residents, assisting with admissions and discharge forms.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in administration role
- Previous experience working within a care environment – Desirable
- Previous payroll experience – Desirable
- Experience working with IT systems including Microsoft office
- Experience with post offer, pre-employment checks
Education and Qualification:
- Good general secondary education
- Level 2 or 3 award / certificate / diploma in business and administration