North Walsham, Norfolk
Salary & Benefits
£8.21 per hour
Domestic Assistant - The Manor House
10 hours per week (Saturday and Sunday mornings)
The Manor House in North Walsham are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join their team to work weekends.
As a Domestic Assistant you will:
- Support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- Assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respect at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Work with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
This is working 5 hours per day on Saturdays and Sundays.