Bank Registered Nurse
Salary & Benefits
£18.24 - £18.74ph
If you are a committed and enthusiastic Registered nurse with a Valid NMC pin then we would love to speak with you!
The Chase is located in Watford and is a 110 bed nursing and residential home. They are recruiting for RGN's to join their team on a bank hours contract.
Key responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, guidance, management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Participate in staff supervision, training and development.
Skills and experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Experience of elderly care is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.