Salary & Benefits
£8.21 per hour
Domestic Assistant - Haughgate House
8am - 2pm Saturday and Sunday (Alternate Weekends)
Haughgate House is a 30 bed nursing home located in Woodbridge. Due to expansion we are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join the team working alternate weekends. As a Domestic Assistant you will support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out to a high standard.
You will also:
- Assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respect at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Work with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.