Caister on Sea, Great Yarmouth
Salary & Benefits
£8.21 per hour
Laundry Assistant - Bank Hours
Claremont Lodge, Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Claremont Lodge are recruiting for a Laundry Assistant to join their team on a bank hours contract.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To attend to the washing, drying, mending and ironing of all personal laundry.
- To sort and distinguish individual residents clothing, returning all aired clothes to the appropriate resident and ensuring that personal items are put away in the appropriate place.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total laundry area and to include all the equipment within that area.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To ensure the strict adherence to the safety and security of the laundry and laundering practices, including the safe storage and usage of all cleaning products as per COSHH regulations.
- To notify the housekeeper or Manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the laundry staff.