Salary & Benefits
£8.30 per hour
Meadow House, Swaffham
10 hours per week
Meadow House in Swaffham are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to join their team on a part time contract. As a Kitchen Assistant you will support the Head Chef and Cooks in the effective running of the kitchen.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff