Salary & Benefits
£9.44 per hour
Cedar Court - Witney
34 hours per week over 7 days a week
As part of a team your role will include a variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks. We don't ask for any formal qualifications, but you will be at the very heart of our industry so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to making a difference in our care home.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper opportunity;
- To assist and oversee the delivery of a high standard of cleanliness to the home and ensure this is carried out in a sensitive style taking into account resident’s personal considerations via supervision of the domestic team.
- To supervise the domestic team and ensure they are working within the regulatory standards.
- To undertake the responsibility of safe use and storage of all cleaning products and chemicals as per COSHH regulations.
- Keep up to date with all mandatory training to ensure the safety of all who live, work and visit the home.
- Assist with recruitment, training and supervision of domestic staff.
- To assist with rota, annual leave, absence of domestic staff, maintaining all documentation and keeping within company staff budgets.
- To include vacuuming, sweeping, shampooing and washing of floors surfaces. Dusting, polishing and cleaning of all surfaces, skirting and window ledges.Spring cleans of all rooms with careful attention to resident’s rooms with sensitivity to their personal property.Maintaining cleaning schedules.
- To order domestic supplies within company set budgets.