Senior Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
Senior care assistant - The Hillings
Nights - 36 hours per week
Alternative weekend working
The Hillings are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team on the night shift. This will be for 36 hours per week and include alternate weekend working
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.