Salary & Benefits
Unit Manager - The Chase Care Centre, Watford
£18.50 per hour
48 hours per week, including alternate weekend working
The Chase Care Centre is located in Watford and is a 110 bed nursing and residential home. We are recruiting for a Unit Manager to join the team and help support the Home Manager with daily supervision of staff and practical involvement with the residents to deliver good quality care.
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily organising of staff, supervision and monitoring of standards and ensure rotas reflect staffing needs across the home.
- Responsible for the induction of new staff and involvement with staff training needs.
- Carrying out the formal staff supervision meetings and ensuring that staff performance action plans are managed to the company standards.
- To ensure that the administrative records are maintained to the standards required by the company.
- To carry out pre-admission and respite assessments and ensure re-admission care plans are updated.
- To ensure that the administration procedures for ordering and dispensing of medication are strictly adhered to.
- To liaise and consult with relatives and other health professionals when devising individual care plans to ensure the plans are person centred, relevant and revised to reflect any changes.
This position is for 48 hours per week and will include alternate weekend working.
*Must have valid NMC PIN