Community Care Assistant (Weekends) - Lowestoft & Gorleston
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.55 per hour plus paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Weekends (Lowestoft & Gorleston areas)
Competitive rates of pay - up to £10.55 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Here at Manorcourt Homecare, we are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team. We can offer full-time or part-time hours, weekends, evenings - permanent employment and bank staff. Guaranteed contracted hours offered.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible weekend shifts available - 6.30am to 2.00pm or 2pm to 10.30pm
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Free uniform and PPE
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health and Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Lowestoft, Gorleston and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the bathroom
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values and offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!