Community Care Assistant (Weekends) - Lowestoft & Gorleston
Salary & Benefits
Up to £9.70 per hour plus paid mileage
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible weekend shifts available - 6.30am to 2.00pm or 2pm to 10.30pm
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health and Social Care
Our teams work across Lowestoft, Gorleston and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the bathroom
- Shopping either with or for service users
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!