Salary & Benefits
£9.50 per hour
30 hours per week
£9.50 per hour
Named after the famous botanist, Robert Uvedale, Uvedale Hall lies in the Gipping Valley in the pretty Suffolk town of Needham Market. Close to Stowmarket and Ipswich, the home also has Needham Lake nearby, a lovely walk for the more energetic resident
Flexible hours – can be 9-3 – 10-4 - 11-5
Uvendale Hall are looking for an outstanding Maintenance Assistant, you would ideally have the following skills and experience for the opportunity;
- Previous maintenance experience is desirable as the role will include painting and redecoration of the home, plumbing and electrical maintenance
- Maintain records of all maintenance checks in the appropriate documentation schedules
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
- The ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collecting equipment and supplies as required.
- Experience of electrical, carpentry or plumbing work would be beneficial.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The successful Maintenance Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.