Salary & Benefits
£8.30 per hour
15 hours per week
Beaumont Park are recruiting for a Supper Chef to join their team 3 days a week. The role will be working 3x5 hours shifts from 2pm- 7pm.
- To ensure that delivery of meals meet the residents’ individual plan of care.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- To maintain budgeted levels of expenditure.
- To ensure strict adherence to safety and security of all kitchen areas.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working as a Cook within an elderly care environment is desirable
- Excellent planning, organisational and presentation skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Professional Cooking or equivalent desirable but an opportunity to undertake this will be available.
- Food Hygiene certificate.